Brunnings Cactus & Succulent Mix has been specially formulated to provide the best combination of nutrients to suit most Australian cacti and succulents.
Designed for a wide range of pots, planter boxes and containers, the Cactus & Succulent Mix is pH balanced and low in nitrogen and is an open medium to provide excellent drainage for your plants.
- Water plants a few days before repotting and select a pot that is only slightly larger than the original
- Gently tease out the roots if root bound
- Fill the pot with sufficient potting mix to leave the root ball 2-3cm below the top of the pot
- Position your cacti or succulent so they receive direct sunlight for at least part of the day
- Cacti do not require a lot of water so only water when soil is dry, the main reason cacti die is due to over watering
- Repot/replant in early spring