Balanced Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium (NPK) + essential trace elements and beneficial bacteria make up this liquid feed to maintain lush and healthy plant growth, whilst also promoting a healthy root system and strengthening the immune system to help with the conditions encountered with climate and disease.
This liquid feed is a balanced formula which is best applied as a foliar application to indoor plant leaves. By applying directly to the leaves, it allows a quick uptake of nutrients and faster absorption rate making it a highly effective part of your plants nutrition plan.
Beneficial bacteria allow better nutrient and water utilisation by the plant.
Benefits of this liquid plant food are:
- Applying to the foliage results in a faster uptake of essential chelated micro nutrients through the stomata, which then leads to a more efficient plant response.
- A balanced NPK consisting of high levels of phosphorus and potassium
- Allows for quicker root establishment
- Improves immune system to counteract diseases and heat stress
- Improves water translocation and intake by the plant
- If used on a flowering variety, it will encourage flowers and improve the quality of floral blooms
- Encourages plant growth
This is safe to apply to your leaves on a regular basis. Apply every 7-14 days or when required. Certain plant varieties require less liquid feeding throughout the year.