Horticultural Charcoal is a potting medium that absorbs water, stores carbon and nutrients, and enhances growth and is the ideal medium to add to pots and tubs to assist with drainage.
Add to your soil mix at 5-20% for best results
- Enhance drainage of potted plants
- Provide a growing medium for orchids and epiphytes
- Increase soil water holding capacity, absorbing water and releasing back to plants when they require it
- Increase soil nutrient retention
- Encourage root growth, beneficial soil biota and symbiotic fungi